NYAMA is led by a Board of Directors, which includes five officer positions. Board members serve two-year terms. In addition, the Association has a Communications Director and Legislative Representative who provide communication and legislative advocacy support.
President Michael Giardino
- Greater Rochester International Airport
Vice President Jeremy Martelle, A.C.E.
- The Louis Berger Group, Inc.
Treasurer John DelBalso, C.M., A.C.E.
- Albany International Airport
Secretary Lee Weitz
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
Past President Ann B. Crook, A.A.E.
- Elmira Corning Regional Airport
- Greater Binghamton Airport
Christina R. Callahan
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Floyd Bennett Memorial Airport
Frederick (Fritz) Kass
- Aviation Advocate
- Plattsburgh International Airport
- Republic Airport, URS Corp.
William J. McShane
- Sheltair Aviation Services
- McFarland Johnson, Inc.
Peter Stearn, C.M.
- Fortbrand Services
David Taillon, P.E.
- Passero Associates
Bruce W. Geiger
- Legislative Representative, Bruce W. Geiger & Associates, Inc.
- Communications Director, Association Development Group, Inc.
Joseph Van De Loo
- Senior Team Manager, Association Development Group, Inc.