As a member of the New York Aviation Management Association (NYAMA), your single voice is magnified. The association offers airports, public and private, and the private sector aviation industry an opportunity to pursue common goals and achieve success. NYAMA is your voice at the federal and state level on critical issues such as airport funding, regulations and legislation affecting airports.
Benefits of Membership
- As a member you gain an opportunity to exchange ideas with knowledgeable aviation industry professionals at NYAMA’s Annual Fall Conferences. Experts speak on topics such as safety, environmental issues, and community relations.
- All members of NYAMA receive regular association communication on timely issues and events, legislative updates, conference announcements, an annual membership directory and access to our association representatives in Albany.
- In addition to the membership benefits described above, exhibit space will be available at association conferences to provide an opportunity to demonstrate and showcase the latest in aviation technology, products, and services.
Become a member of NYAMA! The future of aviation in New York depends on you!
The membership categories and dues structure recognizes the organization or entity's ability to pay AND the potential benefits to be gained from being a member of NYAMA. Recent legislative successes have come as a result of professional lobbying assistance and superior administration of NYAMA's affairs. These services are expensive and must be reflected in NYAMA's dues structure. However, the results of our combined efforts over the past few years emphasize the value of being a member of NYAMA. The annual dues are as follows :
- Commercial Service (Large) (Over 750,000 enplanements) -- $5,000
- Commercial Service (Medium) (50,000 to 750,000 enplanements) -- $750
- Commercial Service (Small) (Less than 50,000 enplanements) -- $250
- GA (Large) (Over 150 based aircraft) -- $750
- GA (Medium) (100 to 150 based aircraft) -- $500
- GA (Small) (Less than 100 based aircraft) -- $250
- Business Partner (Professional consultants and vendors) -- $1,250
- FBO (Large) (Over 100 employees) -- $750
- FBO (Medium) (50 to 100 employees) -- $500
- FBO (Small) (Less than 50 employees) -- $250
- Aviation Partner (Educational facilities, flying clubs, and non-profits) -- $250
- Association Partner (Government agencies, students, and honorary members) -- Free